Grimm Offroad Front & Rear Brake Line Kit (Wrangler JL 2018+)
Upgrade Your Brakelines With Grimm Grimm OffRoad’s stainless steel braided front brake lines can be used for stock or lifted Jeep JL Wranglers and offer improved brake pedal feel by eliminating brake line expansion common with rubber brake lines. DOT compliant and made in the USA, they include the axle mounting brackets but eliminate the control arm mounting brackets so they can be used with aftermarket front lower control arms. A UV protective black PVC cover protects the brake lines from wear.
- 304 stainless steel crimp collars
- UV and abrasion-resistant black PVC cover
- Triple chrome plated fittings for superior corrosion resistance
- Eliminates expansion
- Improved responsiveness
- All installation hardware included
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
- 38.5 inch length
- 1/4 Inch PTFE lined 304 stainless steel braided hose
- Conforms to DOT 571.106
** PLEASE ALLOW A LEAD TIME OF 4-5 WEEKS FOR PRODUCTION AND SHIPPING. FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US PRIOR TO ORDERING FOR A CHECK ON INVENTORY.