Install Shop Policies
Shop Policies and Procedures
1) All labor must be paid in full before taking delivery of your vehicle. Offroad Elements Inc. will not release your vehicle to you or any other party until all payments have been collected- no exceptions.
2) Parts deposit is required before scheduling an appointment. Offroad Elements Inc. requires a full parts deposit to begin your appointment process. Our invoices and estimates are typically split into "parts" and "labor" fees. Parts fees are due at the time of sale while labor is taken care of upon completion of the work. In the event you would like something added to your appointment, please reach out to us as soon as possible so we can accommodate you.
3) Labor deposit is required up front for outside parts. Offroad Elements Inc. requires a 25% downpayment of labor due up front to secure your appointment if you are supplying your own parts. We are not responsible for incorrect, broken or ill-fitting parts and reserve the right to refuse work if we do not feel safe of comfortable moving forward with the install. Outside parts will not carry over their warranties if installed. Offroad Elements Inc. will, however, warranty the work.
- Offroad Elements Inc. does not offer installation of outside parts that are:
- Lighting or electrical brands we do not sell or carry
- Take-off parts/parts purchased from FB Marketplace/parts removed from someone else's vehicle
- Gear/locker setups purchased outside of Offroad Elements Inc.
4) All customer vehicles are required to be dropped off for the day if the work scheduled is to take more than 1 hour to complete. We apologize for the inconvenience but encourage customers to arrange for a ride to and from our store on the date of appointment. We do have a key drop for customers dropping off outside of business hours. We will contact you by phone or email when the work is finished and vehicle is ready to be picked up.
5) All vehicles are expected to be in clean condition- this doesn't mean the vehicle needs to be vacuumed or detailed prior to appointment, however if we are working underneath your vehicle, mud and debris tend to make for a longer and messier install. In these cases, Offroad Elements Inc. will charge a fee to bring the vehicle to the carwash.
6) If you are more than 1 hour late for your scheduled appointment, we may not be able to accommodate you. In this instance, a cancellation fee will apply.
7) In the event you need to cancel your scheduled appointment, please contact Offroad Elements Inc. no later than 48 hours before your appointment. Any cancellation/reschedule made less than 48 hours prior to the scheduled appointment will result in a cancellation fee. No Call/No Show will also result in a cancellation fee. Repeat No Call/No Show customers may be refused future service at the discretion of Offroad Elements Inc.
8) In the event you need to cancel your appointment and Offroad Elements Inc. has already performed services in anticipation for your installation (mount/balance, paint/powder coat, etc) customer will be responsible for paying for the services performed.