Offroad Elements offers free ground shipping within the lower 48 states for orders over $70 (excludes oversized and freight items). We use UPS, USPS and FedEx as ground shipping carriers.
All packages shipped to APO/FPO/PO Boxes will ship via USPS.
Expedited shipping (Next Day Air/Second Day Air/Third Day Air) is an additional fee and will be covered by the customer. Please note, expedited shipping costs are non-refundable, even if your order does not arrive to you within the paid-for time frame.
If you choose to have your order(s) shipped to an address other than your billing address, please be advised that we may require additional verification and your order may be subject to processing delays. Offroad Elements Inc. recommends allowing extra time for order fulfillment when shipping to an alternate address.
Freight Forwarding Services:
As of 2020 and due to the pandemic, Offroad Elements Inc. will not ship outside of the lower 48 states. For international orders, we recommend using a freight forwarder or transfer station state-side to fulfill your order. Once your shipment arrives at the freight forwarder, Offroad Elements Inc. will be absolved of any responsibility (theft, loss, damage, etc.).
At Offroad Elements, we try out best to prevent any damage to our shipments however, from time to time, damage may occur despite our best efforts and precautions. Do not discard of any boxes or packaging materials that were included with your original shipment; in order to fully process a damage claim, all original items and packaging materials must be provided. Offroad Elements Inc. is not liable for damage claims due to customer negligence. If you provide an apartment address or suite number as part of your ship-to destination, this is at your own risk. Offroad Elements Inc. will not be liable for loss or theft.
- Please contact us as soon as possible to get the claim process started. Many brands require photos for claims so please be sure to take pictures if needed.
- Please hold on to your original item, including the original package and packing materials.
- For freight shipments PLEASE INSPECT ALL ITEMS PRIOR TO SIGNING FOR YOUR DELIVERY
- Items with visible damage upon delivery should be refused
Freight Shipment Policy:
Some items sold by Offroad Elements Inc. are shipped LTL Freight due to their size and weight. Please read below for how freight shipping works:
- It is the customers responsibility to schedule and accept the delivery in a timely manner. The freight company will reach out to you directly to set up a time and date of acceptance.
- If there are delays in delivery as a result of the customers inability to accept the shipment, storage fees may apply
- Shipments should be inspected upon delivery and refused if there is any physical damage. If there is visible damage to the packaging, it is the customers responsibility to request to open the shipment prior to signing for the delivery. If the freight company does not allow you to do an inspection, or the inspection indicates damage to your item, take photos and REFUSE the shipment.
- If you discover damage to your item which was concealed at the time of delivery, please contact us as soon as possible. Please note, if there was damage to the item packaging at the time of delivery and the customer accepted the shipment, the claim will be denied.
- Freight items are NOT returnable once shipped
- Authorizing the shipper to deliver without a signature or leaving a note on the door will waive all liability for damage from the shipper as well as Offroad Elements Inc.
Refusals/Undeliverable/Address Changes/Shipment Redirects:
Any order that has already been shipped and needs to be refused, redirected, address updated or marked as undeliverable will incur a $25 service fee which will be deducted from the refund or added to the order. If you would like to return an item, we recommend that all shipments be accepted and sent back following our standard RMA return process. Refusing a package has the potential to cause delays in returns as well as additional shipping charges.
Shipments with special requests added by the carrier may result in an additional cost to you:
- Storage before delivery
- Inside or limited access delivery
- Redelivery due to missed appointment
- Address change or corrections