Disclaimers | Refunds | Return Policies
All of us at Offroad Elements want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If there are any issues, please do not hesitate to contact us (774) 826-9948 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Offroad Elements is not responsible or obligated to honor any price or quantity misprint on the website. Errors can and do occur despite best efforts to avoid them. Prices, quantities and terms listed on the website are advertisements only. They are not offers to contract. Any purported purchases made by you on the website remain subject to review and acceptance by Offroad Elements.
Offroad Elements offers in excess of over 4,000 products available to you. We are constantly reviewing our website for accuracy and completeness, however we cannot be held responsible for any typographical or photographical errors in our listings.
Back Order Dates:
All expected ship dates for back ordered items are estimates and should not be considered exact. Offroad Elements does it's best by providing customers with the most accurate lead times given to them by the manufacturer. No back order dates are guaranteed and Offroad Elements cannot make a promise of orders shipping out on or before the dates given.
Please do not take apart your vehicle until you have received all of your parts as we cannot guarantee the exact shipping date(s). Offroad Elements will NOT be held liable for costs or delays associated with premature disassembly of a vehicle or scheduling conflicts with appointments.
Some shipping prices/quotes given online may not necessarily be accurate and may need to be recalculated manually after an order is placed. This most commonly occurs with order shipping outside of the contiguous 48 states or to APO/FPO addresses. In the event of needing additional shipping charges, or alterations to your shipping total, Offroad Elements will attempt to contact you by phone, email and/or order message and your order will be held pending your approval of any changes.
Promotional coupon codes sent out by Offroad Elements cannot be combined with any other coupons, discounts, promotional sale or offers. Discounts and coupon codes apply to order subtotals only; they do not apply to taxes or shipping/handling fees, if any. Offers are not valid for prior purchases and cannot be redeemed for cash or gift cards. Void if altered, copied, transferred, auctioned or sold. Other restrictions may apply.
Some manufacturers advise against powder coating their components due a change in product properties. Metalcloak components, especially springs, will be voided of any stated or implied warranty if they are powder coated.
If you need to cancel an order, please contact us ASAP. If the item your ordered was in stock at the time you placed the order, chances are we will not be able to cancel the order. Our team here sends that order immediately to be shipped. If your order is not in stock and/or hasn't shipped yet, please contact us to begin the cancellation process.
Offroad Elements will only accept items that are unused, in original packaging and containing all hardware, manuals, instructions etc.
When you are returning an item, please contact us immediately so we can get the process under way. We will need your name, invoice number, part number and the number of items you wish to return. You will be given an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) to fill out and return with your items. Offroad Elements will not accept returned items without prior authorization. Any orders shipped back without an RMA or prior authorization may be exempt from receiving a refund.
- Failure to comply with the terms stated in the RMA may result in delayed return processing and/or refusal of returned packages
- No returns will be accepted on opened, installed or otherwise used products due to the dangerous and stressful nature of offroad and performance vehicles
- Do NOT use manufacturers packing as a shipping containers
- Doing so may result in failure to process the refund.
* Customers are responsible for paying for shipping costs to and from upon returning the item(s) unless the items received are incorrect or damaged. Shipping costs are non-refundable. We will not deduct any shipping charges that Offroad Elements Inc. incurs, even if you originally received free shipping. If you receive a refund, the cost of what Offroad Elements originally paid for shipping will be deducted from your refund.
* Customers are responsible for covering restocking fees, if any, which are dependent upon the manufacturer. Restocking fees are subject to vary, depending on the manufacturer.
* If an item(s) arrives to you damaged, do not accept it, or return in within 7 days. Please check all merchandise for damage or defect prior to using or installing the product.
* Item(s) returned within 30 days of purchase that are unused, unmodified and complete will be fully refunded minus the original shipping cost paid to the carrier and any restocking fees applied. Any items that appear used, modified, damaged due to poor packaging, installed or incomplete will be exempt of the full refund.
* Item(s) returned after 30 days of purchase will be issued a 15-30% restocking fee (depending on manufacturer or vendor) and customers will be issued a store credit for the total balance of the item being returned. Please note, some manufacturer's do not accept returns past 30 days from date of purchase.
* Replacement orders will be cancelled if there is no movement on the return label within 10 days of the label being created.
* All returns must be shipped out/returned within 10 days of being given the RMA instructions. Returns without movement after 10 days of being given an RMA number will result in the inability to provide a refund.
* A $25 service fee will be deducted from your original refund for any refusal, address change, redirect or undeliverable shipment. We recommend that all shipments be accepted and sent back following our standard RMA return procedure. Refusing a package has the potential to cause delays in return shipping as well as incur additional shipping charges.
* Installation cost and/or services (powder coating, etc) will not be covered by Offroad Elements for any returned product.
* There are no returns accepted after 90 days. NO EXCEPTIONS.
* The following items can NOT be cancelled, returned or exchanged:
- Offroad Elements gift cards
- Any electrical item, including lights, programmers and calibrators- NO EXCEPTIONS
- PRP Seats and/or seat covers
- Road Armor products after 48 hours of the order being placed
- Wheels and tires that have been mounted- MFG's warranty on wheels also states any defects must be discovered prior to tires being mounted on wheels
- Clearance or Scratch-and-Dent sales
- Custom made, made to order, or special ordered items.
- Items that have been installed or mounted.
- Items marked as not returnable
- Discontinued items
- Items that have been painted, powder coated or modified. Please be sure to test fit all products prior to painting or powder coating. Offroad Elements and the manufacturer(s) will not accept modified items to be returned or replaced.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.