Disclaimers | Refunds | Return Policies
All of us at Offroad Elements want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If there are any issues, please do not hesitate to contact us (774) 826-9948 or email@example.com.
Offroad Elements is not responsible or obligated to honor any price or quantity misprint on the website. Errors can and do occur despite best efforts to avoid them. Prices, quantities and terms listed on the website are advertisements only. They are not offers to contract. Any purported purchases made by you on the website remain subject to review and acceptance by Offroad Elements.
Offroad Elements offers in excess of over 4,000 products available to you. We are constantly reviewing our website for accuracy and completeness, however we cannot be held responsible for any typographical or photographical errors in our listings.
Back Order Dates:
All expected ship dates for back ordered items are estimates and should not be considered exact. Offroad Elements does it's best by providing customers with the most accurate lead times given to them by the manufacturer. No back order dates are guaranteed and Offroad Elements cannot make a promise of orders shipping out on or before the dates given.
Some shipping prices/quotes given online may not necessarily be accurate and may need to be recalculated manually after an order is placed. This most commonly occurs with order shipping outside of the contiguous 48 states or to APO/FPO addresses. In the even of needing additional shipping charges, or alterations to your shipping total, Offroad Elements will attempt to contact you by phone, email and/or order message and your order will be held pending your approval of any changes.
Promotional coupon codes sent out by Offroad Elements cannot be combined with any other coupons, discounts, promotional sale or offers. Discounts and coupon codes apply to order subtotals only; they do not apply to taxes or shipping/handling fees, if any. Offers are not valid for prior purchases and cannot be redeemed for cash or gift cards. Void if altered, copied, transferred, auctioned or sold. Other restrictions may apply.
Offroad Elements will only accept items that are unused, in original packaging and containing all hardware, manuals, instructions etc.
When you are returning an item, please contact us immediately so we can get the process under way. We will need your name, invoice number, part number and the number of items you wish to return. You will be given an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) to fill out and return with your items. Offroad Elements will not accept returned items without prior authorization.
* Customers are responsible for paying for shipping costs to and from upon returning the item(s) unless the items received are incorrect or damaged. Shipping costs are non-refundable. We will not deduct any shipping charges that Offroad Elements Inc. incurs, even if you originally received free shipping. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
* Customers are responsible for covering restocking fees, if any, which are dependent upon the manufacturer. Restocking fees are subject to vary, depending on the manufacturer.
* If an item(s) arrives to you damaged, do not accept it, or return in within 7 days. Please check all merchandise for damage or defect prior to using or installing the product.
* Item(s) returned within 30 days of purchase that are unused, unmodified and complete will be fully refunded minus the original shipping cost paid to the carrier and any restocking fees applied. Any items that appear used, modified, installed or incomplete will be exempt of the full refund.
* Item(s) returned after 30 days of purchase will be issued a 15-30% restocking fee (depending on manufacturer or vendor) and customers will be issued a store credit for the total balance of the item being returned. Please note, some manufacturer's do not accept returns past 30 days from date of purchase.
* Replacement orders will be cancelled if there is no movement on the return label within 10 days of the label being created.
* Installation cost and/or services (powder coating, etc) will not be covered by Offroad Elements for any returned product.
* There are no returns accepted after 90 days.
* The following items can NOT be cancelled, returned or exchanged:
- Offroad Elements gift cards
- Any electrical item, including headlights/fog lights- NO EXCEPTIONS
- PRP Seats and/or seat covers
- Wheels and tires that have been mounted
- Clearance or Scratch-and-Dent sales
- Custom made, made to order, or special ordered items.
- Items that have been installed or mounted.
- Items marked as not returnable
- Items that have been painted, powder coated or modified by the customer. Please be sure to test fit all products prior to painting or powder coating. Offroad Elements and the manufacturer(s) will not accept modified items to be returned or replaced.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.