Local Consultations & Installations
Here at Offroad Elements, we focus solely on the customization and modification of Jeeps, trucks and 4x4 vehicles. Located just 20 minutes south of Boston, we use state of the art equipment and years of off-road customization knowledge and skills to build your vehicle to your liking, from the daily driver to the hardcore wheeler and everything in between.
We are available Monday through Friday 10am-6pm EST to schedule a consultation, free of charge, prior to installation. During this time, we cover everything from budget to parts availability to scheduling. Our knowledgable staff will help you select the right components that fit your style and needs as well as offer recommendations and advice that will get you back on the roads and trails in a top performing vehicle. We are very firm believers in helping to build your vehicle right the first time. When it comes to selecting the proper components for your suspension, drivetrain, armor and more, you'll have peace of mind knowing that our team fully understands the compatibility and functionality of every component and will make sure your vehicle's parts work in unison. Once the consultation is complete, we will take a deposit to cover the cost of parts and get you booked in for your appointment!
What We Specialize In:
- Complete vehicle outfitting
- Suspension installs & upgrades
- Wheel and tire mounting & balancing (including beadlocks)
- Welding/fabrication services
- Axle building & re-gearing
- Pre- and post-trip safety checks
- Drivetrain maintenance
- Performance modifications
- Preventative maintenance
- Lighting upgrades
- And more!
Already have the parts but looking for a professional to tackle the install? We do that too! Feel free to give us a call and we'll take care of the rest!
*Please note, any outside parts- or parts purchased outside of Offroad Elements- will not carry over the manufacturers warranty. We will, however, warranty our work. Offroad Elements is not responsible for broken, defective, incompatible or unreliable outside parts and the company has the right to deny installing anything they do not stand behind. Offroad Elements does not offer installation of lighting/electrical upgrades for brands we do not sell or carry or for gear setups purchased outside of the company. Offroad Elements will not install take-off electrical, mechanical or driveline/drivetrain parts.
* Appointment Cancellation Policy- in the event you need to cancel your scheduled appointment, please contact Offroad Elements no later than 48 hours before your appointment. Any cancellation/reschedule made less than 48 hours prior to the scheduled appointment will result in a cancellation fee. No Call/No Show will also result in a cancellation fee.
* If you are more than 1 hour late for your scheduled appointment, we may not be able to accommodate you. In this instance, some cancellation fee will apply.
*For items that Offroad Elements has already received for your scheduled appointment, you may be required to cover a restocking fee. For services that Offroad Elements has already performed in preparation for your appointment (mount/balance tires, paint/powder coat, etc) you will be responsible for covering those costs.
* Some vehicle exclusions may apply. Please contact us for a consult, quote or recommendation. For vehicle models or years we do not specialize in or work on, we will give you our recommendations for other local businesses in the area available for installation.
Email us today! email@example.com
Or call 774-829-9948