At Offroad Elements, we focus solely on the upgrades and modifications of Jeep, truck and 4x4 vehicles. What began in 2011 as more of a hobby has quickly transformed into a household name within the industry and we pride ourselves in providing our customers with high quality products from well known brands and speedy shipping times! For local, and sometimes non-local, clients, we offer a variety of services and our team works diligently to make sure your vehicle is taken care of like it's their own. We use state of the art equipment combined with years of offroad customization knowledge and skills to build your Jeep or truck to your liking, from the daily driver to the hardcore wheeler and everything in between.
Hours of Operation:
Monday-Friday: 10am-6pm EST
Saturday: 12pm-4pm EST (Closed Memorial Day 5/7)
Online Services We Offer:
- Free shipping over $70 (to the lower 48 states)
- 24/7 shopping on our site
- Hassle-free shopping experience
- Competitive pricing
- Speedy shipping and delivery times (based on inventory)
- Customer service (via email, phone or social media) Monday-Friday 10am-6pm EST
- A wide variety of inventory from well-known brands within the industry
- And more!
In-House Services We Offer:
- Complete vehicle outfitting
- Suspension systems
- Supercharger conversions
- Wheel and tire mounting/balancing
- Beadlock mounting
- Welding/fabrication services
- Axle building and re-gearing
- Pre- and post-trip safety checks
- Drivetrain maintenance
- Performance modifications
- Preventative maintenance
- Lighting upgrades
- And more!
Return and Refund Policies:
All of us at Offroad Elements want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If there are any issues, please do not hesitate to contact us (774) 826-9948 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Offroad Elements will only accept items that are unused, in original packaging and containing all hardware, manuals, instructions etc., unless otherwise noted (depending on manufacturers policy).
When you are returning an item, please contact us immediately so we can get the process under way. We will need your name, invoice number, part number and the number of items you wish to return. You will be given an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) to fill out and return with your items.
* Customers are responsible for paying for shipping costs upon returning the item(s)
* If an item(s) arrives to you damaged, do not accept it, or return in within 7 days.
* Item(s) returned within 30 days of purchase that are unused, unmodified and complete will be fully refunded minus the original shipping cost paid to the carrier and may be subject to a restocking fee, dependent on the manufacturer or vendor. Any items that appear used, modified, installed or incomplete will be exempt of the full refund.
* Approved item(s) returned after 30 days will be issued a 15-30% restocking fee (depending on manufacturer or vendor). Some returns may be refused based on the discretion of Offroad Elements and the manufacturer. Customers with approved returns will be issued a store credit for the total balance of the item being returned.
* There are no returns accepted after 90 days.
* The following items can NOT be returned:
- Wheels and tires that have been mounted
- Clearance or Scratch-and-Dent sales
- Custom made or special ordered items
* State sales tax may be required depending on your location, the manufacturer's location and the state sales tax laws. This may not be noted on the product page and will be brought to your attention after the purchase is made. Offroad Elements will contact you to collect the state sales tax fee, if required.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
*Jeep, Wrangler, and the Jeep Grille Design are registered trademarks of Chrysler LLC. OFFROAD ELEMENTS has no affiliation with Chrysler LLC. Throughout this website and catalog the terms Jeep, Wrangler, MOPAR®, & Rubicon are used for identification purposes only.