Fox Racing Factory Race Series 2.0 ATS Steering Stabilizer (Wrangler JK 2007-2018)
Smooth out the ride in your Jeep Wrangler JK with the Fox Racing Shox Factory Race Series 2.0 ATS Steering Stabilizer. This direct fit steering stabilizer features an external adjuster with twenty-four points of adjustment, allowing it to be fine-tuned to your driving style. Install is 100% bolt on, so no cutting, drilling, or other modifications are required. To avoid cavitation and fade, the Factory Race Series 2.0 Series ATS Steering Stabilizer utilizes Fox’s IFP (Internal Floating Piston) design. The external reservoir keeps shock oil separate from the high-pressure nitrogen. Unlike most steering stabilizers, the ATS is neutrally charged, so it will not push or pull your steering.
- One (1) steering stabilizer
- Necessary hardware
- Installation instructions
- Shock Body Diameter: 2"
- Shock Body Material: 6061-T6 aluminum
- Shock Body Finish: Clear hard anodized
- Shock Component Material: 6061-T6 aluminum
- Shock Component Finish: Black hard anodized
- Shaft Diameter: 5/8"
- Shaft Material: Heat-treated steel alloy
- Shaft Finish: Hard chrome plating
- Piston: Race-developed high-flow design
- Redundant Valve Seals: Main seal, wiper seal and scraper seal
- Shock Oil: JM92 advanced suspension fluid
- Shock Gas: High pressure nitrogen
- Bushing Material: Black nitrile rubber
- Adjustable: 24 clicks of adjustability
- Charge: Neutrally charged
- Extended Length: 22.15"
- Collapsed Length: 14.06"
- Travel: 8.10"
- Limited one year warranty
- Estimated installation time: Less than an hour
** PLEASE ALLOW A LEAD TIME OF 4-6 WEEKS FOR PRODUCTION AND SHIPPING DEPENDING ON DEMAND. FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US PRIOR TO ORDERING FOR A CHECK ON INVENTORY