Fox Racing 2.0" IFP Factory Performance Series Steering Stabilizer (Wrangler JK 2007-2018)
Steering Stabilizer for JK
The FOX Racing 2.0 Performance Series Steering Stabilizer is designed to deliver race-dominating performance in a hassle free bolt-on package for your Jeep Wrangler JK. The heat-reducing design includes a metal-impacted aluminum shock body that dissipates heat faster than conventional steel. Inside the Internal Floating Piston (IFP) separates shock po; from a high-pressure nitrogen gas chamber that provides a predictable ride quality capable of handling the roughest road conditions.
- Body - Aluminum shock body dissipates heat three times faster than steel.
- Components - Black anodized 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Shaft - 5/8" hard chrome plated heat treated alloy steel
- Piston - Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Valving - Proprietary deburred valve shims
- Seals - Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Oil - Specially formulated for ultimate performance at variable temperatures
- Reservoir - Internal reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
- Mounting - Applications available for stock and aftermarket lifts kits