ARB Safari Snorkel (Wrangler JK 2007-2011)
Safari Snorkel for JK 2007-2011
The ARB Safari Snorkel is designed to relocate your Jeep Wrangler JK engine's air intake point from the relatively low and vulnerable position under the hood to a much higher and safer location. This provides a constant source of cool, clean, dry air. The snorkel is manufactured from premium quality polyethylene and is incredibly resilient and UV stable. Once you get this snorkel installed, you will breathe easier, knowing that your engine is well protected.
- UV stable crosslinked polyethylene body for the ultimate in strength.
- High flow air ducting and body ensures air supply in excess of engine requirements.
- Each component is designed for maximum dust and water sealing stainless steel and plated hardware for corrosion resistance.
- Fully compatible with optional 7" or 10" precleaners (some models).
- Unique evacuation system effectively disperses rain and unwanted moisture.
- Completely Australian designed and manufactured.