TeraFlex Falcon Sport Tow/Haul Leveling Shock Absorber System (Tundra 2007+)
TeraFlex Falcon Sport Tow/Haul Leveling Shock Absorber System for Tundra
The 2007+ Toyota Tundra: Falcon Sport Leveling Shock Absorber Systems deliver increased stability and control as well as improved ride quality and comfort both on and off-road. These compact and affordable shocks are ideal for daily driven vehicles.
ZRT - Zone Rate Tuning:
Zone Rate Tuning (ZRT) manipulates the factory linear-rate spring tuning to produce three distinct performance zones with a more exaggerated spring curve to tackle various driving conditions.
An internal negative-rate spring offsets the factory spring’s preload while in the Extension Zone. This eliminates top out clunk and shock stress at full extension, while softening tire landing and reducing body roll on impact during aggressive driving.
The factory spring rate is unaffected in Drive Zone for a comfortable and controlled ride. A provided progressive microcellular bump stop effectively retunes the spring rate while in Compression Zone to reduce bottoming and body roll during aggressive driving.
VOD - Volume Optimized Damping:
Falcon Shocks’ proprietary Volume Optimized Damping (VOD) features a digressive linear valve that improves vehicle feedback and control during low-speed, high-speed, and off-road driving. As the piston compresses and rebounds, the valve restricts oil flow creating a damping effect.
VOD produces quicker ramp up for increased damping volume, which improves vehicle feedback and control during low-speed driving. Additionally, VOD improves the shock absorber’s ability to reduce bottoming out at full compression during faster speeds or over uneven terrain.
Traditional velocity sensitive shock absorbers react quickly during low speed driving causing excessive “head toss” on rough terrain – or even driveways. Conventional damping then firms up during faster speeds resulting in a jarring ride.
With Volume Optimized Damping, stability and control are maintained throughout all driving conditions.
- Front monotube shocks
- Front & rear bump stops
- Billet coil spring carrier
- Spring isolators
- Bump stop cups
- Rear piggyback shocks
- Roost guards
- Necessary hardware
- Installation instructions
- Front leveling monotube shock absorbers w/ fixed rate damping optimized for on- & off-road driving
- Rear piggyback shock absorbers w/ fixed rate damping optimized for on- & off-road driving
- Piggyback design features increased oil & gas capacity vs. monotube or twin-tube designs reducing heat buildup for more consistent performance
- Piggyback fluid passage design flows 6 times more oil than restrictive reservoir hose designs as well as eliminates common leakage issues found in banjo & swivel fittings
- Leveling height: Front- 0-2.25" | Rear- Stock
- Built in house at the TeraFlex Falcon Shock Division
- 3 year warranty
- Estimated installation time: 3-4 hours
** Never exceed factory tow/haul ratings
*** Do not use tow/haul modes while unladen as the increased rear stiffness could upset the balance between the front and rear of the vehicle, which could lead to loss of vehicle control.
** Falcon is experiencing delays in production time. Please call for availability prior to ordering **