TeraFlex Delta Front & Rear Brake Kit for JK & JL
The TeraFlex Delta Brake Kit for your Jeep Wrangler JK & JL is the ultimate upgrade with oversized and heavier wheel/tire combos requiring increased braking performance. A must for 33-42" tires or heavy-laden overland rigs. Includes all the components required to upgrade both front and rear axles.
Modulus measures a material’s resistance to elastic (recoverable) deformation under load. A stiff material has a high modulus, which means it only changes shape slightly under high elastic loads before returning to its normal shape. The Delta Brake Calipers features a high-modulus bridge.
- High module brake caliper kit w/ pads- front
- High module brake caliper kit w/ pads- rear
- 14x1.25" vented & slotted rotors w/ 5x5 bolt pattern- front
- 14x1.25" vented & slotted rotors w/ 5x5 bolt pattern- rear
- Necessary hardware
- Installation instructions
- Significantly improved braking performance over factory brake system
- Balanced front to rear brakes tunes specifically for lifted vehicle
- Brake bias & piston sizes optimized for Wrangler models
- Designed to work with stock proportioning valve & ABS
- 100% bolt on for easy installation
- 4 piston caliper design w/ 2" pistons
- Estimated installation time: 4 hours
** Requires minimum wheel diameter of 17"
*** On JK/JKU models, we recommend upgrading the stock master cylinder and brake booster to the Mopar Master Cylinder & Brake Booster Kit.
**** 8x6.5" bolt pattern also available