TeraFlex 2.5" Sport ST2 Suspension System- 2 Door (Wrangler JK 2007-2018)
The all-inclusive TeraFlex Sport ST (Street & Trail) Suspensions Systems deliver performance and capability in a dependable and maintenance-free package.
Developed for the Jeep enthusiast looking for highway stability and trail performance in a no compromise package, the 2.5” Sport ST2 Suspension System builds on the 1.5” Sport ST1 by adding preset front lower Sport flexarms, a heavy-duty forged adjustable front track bar, rear track bar bracket, and more.
The additional ground clearance allows for fitment of larger diameter tires without compromising on- and off-road prowess. No alignment is needed thanks to the preset front lower Sport, heavy-duty adjustable front track bar, and rear track bar bracket, which optimize correct caster and pinion angles for 2.5” lift heights.
The Sport ST2 Suspension System can be installed on Friday, wheeled on Saturday, and driven to church on Sunday!
- One (1) pair of front coil springs
- One (1) pair of rear coil springs
- One (1) pair of front shocks* (if selected)
- One (1) pair of rear shocks* (if selected)
- One (1) pair of front lower flex arms
- One (1) adjustable front track bar
- SpeedBump bump stops
- Front brake line anchor kit
- Front sway bar disconnects
- One (1) rear track bar bracket
- Rear sway bar links
- Exhaust spacers
- Necessary hardware
- Installation instructions
- Delivers true Street & Trail (ST) performance
- Dependable performance with zero worries
- Positive, responsive handling with reduced noise, vibration & harshness (NVH)
- Preset sport flex arms optimize correct caster & pinion angles
- High-quality, maintenance-free factory-style bushings provide excellent vibration damping & ride quality
- Speedbump progressive bump stops provide progressive compression during high-speed suspension movement
- Full range of movement for offroad flex and articulation
- Simple bolt on installation- no welding required
** Requires aftermarket wheels with 4.5" backspacing or less- or offset wheel adapters for stock wheels
*** Requires longer shocks (included in shock options)