Rough Country 3.5" Lift (Ford Bronco 2021+)
Improved Ground Clearance and Ride Quality. The Ford Bronco is back and better than ever! Rough Country has hit the ground running to give your 2021-up Ford Bronco an improved, aggressive stance with a 3.5-inch lift kit! This suspension kit provides everything needed to lift your vehicle, giving you increased ground clearance to run larger tires while reducing the nose-down factory look for a commanding presence.
Innovative Design and Construction. This suspension kit combines the use of durable steel tubular upper control arms and differential spacers to reduce cv angles and ball joint angles. Featuring a set of upper strut spacers that offer uncompromised strength and rigidity gaining lift height is no issue. Completing the rear of this suspension kit included is a rear track bar and brake line relocation that allows you to retain factory-like geometry. This combined setup provides enough clearance to run 35" tires without additional modifications.
Installation. With minor cutting and strut compressor required to install, an estimated timeframe of 3-5 hours this full kit can be installed at home and can be completed efficiently and quickly!
Lifetime Replacement Warranty. Rough Country's 3.5" Suspension Lift Kit is backed with a lifetime replacement warranty towards manufacturer defects. As such, the product is protected from structural and workmanship damage after the date of purchase. With our industry-leading warranty give yourself peace of mind when using Rough Country's Suspension products!
- Two (2) upper control arms
- Two (2) front upper strut spacers
- Pre-load spacers
- Differential drops
- Two (2) rear upper strut spacers
- Rear track bar bracket
- Rear brake line relocation bracket
- Necessary hardware
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle.
- Massive DOM 1”OD 0.250” wall upper control arms.
- Greaseable high-angle ball joints.
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Maintains factory ride quality.
- Increased ground clearance.
- Upper control arms improve ball joint angle and correct suspension geometry.
- Estimated installation time: 4-5 hours
** Does NOT fit Sport, Badland, Wildtrack or First Edition models
*** Does NOT fit models equipped with Sasquatch package