Refund & Return Policies
All of us at Offroad Elements want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If there are any issues, please do not hesistate to contact us (774) 826-9948 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Offroad Elements will only accept items that are unused, in original packaging and containing all hardware, manuals, instructions etc.
When you are returning an item, please contact us immediately so we can get the process under way. We will need your name, invoice number, part number and the number of items you wish to return. You will be given an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) to fill out and return with your items.
* Customers are responsible for paying for shipping costs to and from upon returning the item(s)
* If an item(s) arrives to you damaged, do not accept it, or return in within 7 days.
* Item(s) returned within 30 days of purchase that are unused, unmodified and complete will be fully refunded minus the original shipping cost paid to the carrier. Any items that appear used, modified, installed or incomplete will be exempt of the full refund.
* Item(s) returned after 30 days will be issued a 15-30% restocking fee (depending on manufacturer or vendor) and customers will be issued a store credit for the total balance of the item being returned.
* There are no returns accepted after 90 days.
* The following items can NOT be returned:
- Wheels and tires that have been mounted
- Clearance or Scratch-and-Dent sales
- Custom made, made to order, or special ordered items
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.