Reaper Offroad Front Fender Liners | Black (Wrangler JK 2007-2018)
Reaper Off-Road Fender Liners for the Front Jeep Wrangler JK will update the appearance and maximize the clearance of your fender well. These high-quality liners come in two pieces and are easily installed in one afternoon. When paired with Reaper Off-Road's aggressive fender line, you'll have a complete look and upgraded off-road functionality (Fender Flares sold separately). These Fender Liners are made from 1/16" 5052 Aircraft quality aluminum that comes with or without textured black coating. If you want to show off your shock reservoirs, then you can remove the trim plate that this kit comes with to expose your shock reservoirs. You can also customize the color on the backing plate to enhance the Reaper logo. These customizable Fender Liners will look great on your Wrangler JK.
- One (1) pair of front inner fenders
- Installation instructions
- High clearance design to maximize the clearance of your wheel well
- Protects inner wheel well from debris
- Backing plate can be removed to customize the color of the logo
- Trim panel can be easily removed if you prefer to expose your shock reservoirs
- Textured black powder coat finish
- 2 year limited warranty
- Made in the USA
- Estimated installation time: 2-3 hours
** PLEASE ALLOW A LEAD TIME OF UP TO 4-6+ WEEKS FROM ORDER DATE FOR PRODUCTION AND SHIPPING DEPENDING ON DEMAND. FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US PRIOR TO ORDERING FOR A CHECK ON INVENTORY.