Bilstein 5100 Series Gas Shocks - Set of Four (Wrangler JK 2007-2018)
Gas Shocks for JK -Set of Four
The Bilstein 5100 Series Gas Shocks set of four are designed to offer their traditional Bilstein technology with applications for lifted trucks, Jeeps and prerunners. These shocks feature Bilstein's superior single tube high gas pressure design for the upmost in consistent fade-free performance and long life.
- Four (4) gas shocks
- Necessary hardware
- Installation instructions
- Monotube gas pressure construction
- Self-Adjusting Deflecting Disc Valving
- High-Flow Piston Reduces Harshness
- Independent Rebound & Compression Tuning
- Larger Working Piston Area for Exact Damping
- Superior Control for Large Diameter Tires
- Designed for specific manufacturer lift kits utilizing the stock O.E.M. mounting configuration.
** Please allow a lead time of 2-4 weeks for production and shipping depending on demand. Feel free to contact us prior to ordering for a check on inventory.
24-146708 / 24-146715 - 1.5" to 3" Lift Height
24-186872 / 33-186887 - 3.5" to 5" Lift Height
Jeep Wrangler JK 2 Door (2007-2016)
Jeep Wrangler JK 4 Door Unlimited (2007-2016)
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Got em installed this week by Moab Outpost 4X4, great guys there. They noted that at full droop the sway bar end links were vertical, NOT Good, they installed longer links and all is Great. Do not have to worry about that now. Will do some wheelin this weekend, lookin for big change there too.