ARB Air Locker for Dana 44, 30 Spline Axle (Wrangler JK 2007-2018, TJ Rubicon)
The ARB Air Locker for Rear Dana 44 Axles is designed to allow your Jeep Wrangler JK to tackle the toughest terrains. The world's premier traction aid, this locker will keep you moving in all conditions. This kit includes replacement diff, activation switch, solenoid valve, air line and bulkhead fittings.
** Not all units are supplied with replacement carrier bearings.
*** Please allow a lead time of 4-6 weeks for production and shipping depending on demand. Feel free to contact us prior to ordering for a check on inventory.
These parts are required for installing this product on your vehicle.
- CKSA12 air compressor (extremely compact, operates up to 2 air lockers, not intended for oversized tire inflation) or
- CKMA12 air compressor (compact, operates up to 2 air lockers and will inflate tires when paired with a 171302) or
- CKMTA12 air compressor (still compact, operates up to 2 air lockers when paired with 171503, will inflate tires AND run air tools when paired with a 171302 and will run even faster when paired with 171501air tank)
These parts are not required for installing this product on your vehicle.
- ALSB1 - bracket for mounting a single rocker switch. Manufactured from steel and powder-coated black. (Suitable for a compressor switch) or
- ALSB2 - bracket for moutning two (2) rocker switches. Manufactured from steel and powder-coated black. (Suitable for mounting both a compressor and locker switch) or
- ALSB3 - bracket for mounting three (3) rocker switches. Manufactured from steel and powder-coated black. (Suitable for moutning both a front and rear air locker and a compressor switch.)