Adams Driveshaft 1350 Front Rock Crawler CV Driveshaft (Wrangler JK 2007+)
Front Rock Crawler Driveshaft for JK
The Adams Driveshaft 1350 Front Rock Crawler CV Driveshaft with Spicer U-Joints is designed to withstand the toughest terrain in your Jeep Wrangler JK. This driveshaft is made to order so if you have altered the differential or transfer case in any way, please let it be known upon ordering (EX axle swap, t-case upgrade).
** Please be sure to choose your Jeep's year, lift size, alterations and T-shirt size for proper part numbers and proper fitment!
- One (1) 1350 Spicer solid U-joint 2 1/2" X .120 Wall Rock Crawler CV Driveshaft. Lifetime Warranty if you twist our Tube or break a Welds due to Torque.
- One (1) 1350 Front Transfer Case Output Shaft Flange Yoke.
- One (1) 1350 Front Dana 44 Pinion Yoke.
- One (1) Set of 1350 U-bolts.
- One (1) Set of 4 CV Bolts.
- One (1) One free T-shirt of your size. Sizes to choose from are M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL, XXXXL.
- Fits JK's with up to 6" lift
Lifetime Warranty on the driveshaft welds and tubing if you break due to torque. No warranty if components break due to bad angles or if not properly maintained
Jeep Wrangler JK 2 Door (2007-2016)
Jeep Wrangler JK 4 Door Unlimited (2007-2016)