Rear Driveshaft for JK
The Adams Driveshaft 1310 Rear CV Driveshaft is designed to withstand and perform in even the toughest terrain in your Jeep Wrangler JK. This driveshaft is made to order so if you have altered the differential or transfer case in any way, please let it be known upon ordering (EX axle swap, t-case upgrade).
** Please be sure to select your Jeep's year, left size, any alterations and T-shirt size to ensure proper part numbers and fitment
- One (1) 1310 Spicer solid U-joint 2 1/2" X .095 Wall Rock Crawler CV Driveshaft. Lifetime Warranty if you twist our Tube or break a Welds due to Torque.
- One (1) 1310 Front Transfer Case Output Shaft Flange Yoke.
- One (1) 1310 Rear Dana 44 Pinion Yoke
- One (1) Set of 1310 U-bolts
- One (1) Set of 4 CV Bolts
- Fits JK's with up to a 6" Lift
- One (1) One free T-shirt of your size. Sizes to choose from are M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL, XXXXL.
Lifetime Warranty on the driveshaft welds and tubing if you break doue to torque. No warranty if components break due to bad angles or not being properly maintained.
Jeep Wrangler JK 2 Door (2007-2016)
Jeep Wrangler JK 4 Door Unlimited (2007-2016)
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have a 08 jku I had a horrible vibration in my stock shafts and I replaced them with these Adams shafts and I have to say my jeep has never been this smooth before, I have no more issues with the stock shafts rubbing on the transmission skid much more room for flex, great product well made, thanks to the crew at off road elements for all your help and advice.