Front Driveshaft Yoke Style for JK up to 6" Lift
The Adams Driveshaft 1310 Heavy Duty Front Driveshaft Yoke Style with Spicer Solid U-Joints is designed to withstand the toughest terrain in your Jeep Wrangler JK. This driveshaft is made to order so if you have altered the differential or transfer case in any way, please let it be known upon ordering (EX axle swap, t-case upgrade).
** Please be sure to include your Jeep's year, lift size, T-shirt size, etc to ensure proper part numbers and fitment
- One (1) 1310 2 1/2" X .95 Wall Rock Crawler driveshaft with Spicer Solid U-joints, and a flange on it that fits your front end. Lifetime Warranty if you twist our Tube or Break our Welds due to Torque.
- One (1) 1310 Front Transfer Case Output Shaft Flange Yoke.
- One (1) 1310 Front Dana 44 Pinion Yoke.
- One (1) Set of 1310 U-bolts.
- One (1) Set of 4 CV Bolts.
- Fits up to 6" lift
- One (1) One free T-shirt of your size. Sizes to choose from are M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL, XXXXL
Lifetime Warranty on the driveshaft welds and tubing if you break due to torque. No warranty if components break due to bad angles or not being maintained properly.
Jeep Wrangler JK 2 Door (2007-2016)
Jeep Wrangler JK 4 Door Unlimited (2007-2016)