1310 CV Front Driveshaft Flange Style for JK
The Adams Driveshaft 1310 Heavy Dutyu Driveshaft Flange Style with Spicer Solid U-Joint is designed to withstand the toughest terrain in your Jeep Wrangler JK. This driveshaft is made to order so if you have altered the differential or transfer case, please let it be known upon ordering (EX axle swap, t-case upgrade).
Due to several variables, we do need to know year, make, model, and lift size of your vehicle to ensure proper fitment. Please call or live chat if you have any questions. We prefer to have you measure the 2012+ models due to transmission changes and motor changes.
- One (1) 1310 2" X .120 Wall Rock Crawler CV Driveshaft with Spicer Solid U-joints, and a flange on it that fits your front end.
- Lifetime Warranty if you twist our Tube or break a Weld.
- One (1) 1310 front transfer case output shaft yoke.
- One (1) Set of 4 CV Bolts.
- One (1) One free T-shirt of your size. Sizes to choose from are M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL, XXXXL.
Lifetime Warranty on the driveshaft welds and tubing if you break do to torq. No warranty if components break due to bad angles.
Jeep Wrangler JK 2 Door (2007-2016)
Jeep Wrangler JK 4 Door Unlimited (2007-2016)
** Up to a 6" lift
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great upgrade to stock. Easy install with easy to follow detailed instructions.
Paved my order and had this within the week. Great product that installed relatively easy (minus the seized bolts).
Well get there rear driveshaft from here as well.
Solid and well built drive shaft! Plenty of clearance with the cross over tube.
It's probably the strongest part on my Jeep...