Artec UD60 Rear APEX Short Truss (Wrangler JK, JL & Gladiator JT 2007+)
- One (1) rear UD60 truss kit
- PATENT PENDING APEX peaked top design provides more rigidity than a flat top truss design
- CNC Precision Laser cut in-house from 3/16" mild steel for a lightweight yet strong solution...only 13 lbs
- CNC Precision Bent in-house for a great fitment. Literally drop the truss in place on the axle and it's ready to weld. No puzzle piece assembling*
- Designed used 3D models directly from Dana and Jeep for not only an amazing fit but clearances with surrounding components
- 70% less welding needed than previous truss designs means less warping, faster turnaround, and lower costs
- All long seams are bent so you don't need to spend time welding them together
- Dimpled holes provide not only weight reduction but rigidity and strength
- Contours the cast steel differential and can be welded with normal MIG welder and moderate pre-heating and post-heating
- Truss is low profile allowing link joints to be mounted with ideal geometry - about 9 inches from the axle centerline.
- Truss is designed to fit in between Coil Springs or can be used as a base for mounting link suspension mounts.
- Two piece design means smaller packaging and less shipping costs along with easy installation
- Overall low profile design means your axle is stronger, sleeker, easier to fit into any vehicle, and less likely to interfere with vehicle components.
** This truss fits Ultimate Dana 60 rear axles specifically with axle tubes 19.7" long and 18.9" long between castings and brake flange bracket. Overall length on this truss is 27.18" (+/-.125"). May fit other Dana 60 rear axles with minor trimming but Artec has not verified.
*** This truss is very form fitting to the contours of the casting. Due to variances in casting of this axle over the years, some trimming may be necessary on the truss and non-essential parts of the casting
**** If using on JL Rear UD60, some trimming of the truss may be necessary to fit the larger trackbar bracket
***** This kit requires general welding and fabrication skills. Welding should only be done by a competent welder. Artec Industries and Offroad Elements Inc. imply no guarantees or warranties and are not liable for improper installation.
****** Some grinding and fitment may be required when installing this item. Every axle varies slightly and some fabrication may be required