Artec Sterling Rear APEX Short Truss (Wrangler JK, JL & Gladiator JT 2007+)
- One (1) truss
- PATENT PENDING APEX peaked top design provides more rigidity than a flat top truss design
- CNC Precision Laser cut in-house from 3/16" mild steel for a lightweight yet strong solution...only 13 lbs
- CNC Precision Bent in-house for a great fitment. Literally drop the truss in place on the axle and it's ready to weld. No puzzle piece assembling*
- Designed used 3D models directly from Ford and Jeep for not only an amazing fit but clearances with surrounding components
- 70% less welding needed than previous truss designs means less warping, faster turnaround, and lower costs
- All long seams are bent so you don't need to spend time welding them together
- Dimpled holes provide not only weight reduction but rigidity and strength
- Contours both the cast steel differential and can be welded with normal MIG welder and moderate pre-heating and post-heating
- Truss is low profile allowing link joints to be mounted with ideal geometry - about 9 inches from the axle centerline.
- Truss is designed to fit in between Leaf Springs or can be used as a base for mounting link suspension mounts.
- Two piece design means smaller packaging and less shipping costs along with easy installation
- Overall low profile design means your axle is stronger, sleeker, easier to fit into any vehicle, and less likely to interfere with vehicle components.
** This truss is very form fitting to the contours of the casting. Due to variances in casting of this axle over the years, some trimming may be necessary on the truss and non-essential parts of the casting
*** This kit requires general welding and fabrication skills. Welding should only be done by a competent welder. Artec Industries and Offroad Elements imply no guarantees or warranties and are not liable for improper installation
**** Some grinding and fitment may be required when installing this item. Every axle varies slightly and some fabrication may be required