Artec 14 Bolt Rear APEX Short Truss (Wrangler JK, JL & Gladiator JT 2007+)
- APEX short truss
- PATENT PENDING APEX peaked top design provides more rigidity than a flat top truss design
- CNC Precision Laser cut in-house from 3/16" mild steel for a lightweight yet strong solution...only 13 lbs
- CNC Precision Bent in-house for a great fitment. Literally drop the truss in place on the axle and it's ready to weld. No puzzle piece assembling*
- Designed used 3D models directly from Ford and Jeep for not only an amazing fit but clearances with surrounding components
- 70% less welding needed than previous truss designs means less warping, faster turnaround, and lower costs
- All long seams are bent so you don't need to spend time welding them together
- Dimpled holes provide not only weight reduction but rigidity and strength
- Contours both the cast steel differential and can be welded with normal MIG welder and moderate pre-heating and post-heating
- Truss is low profile allowing link joints to be mounted with ideal geometry - about 9 inches from the axle centerline.
- Truss is designed to fit in between Leaf Springs or can be used as a base for mounting link suspension mounts.
- Two piece design means smaller packaging and less shipping costs along with easy installation
- Overall low profile design means your axle is stronger, sleeker, easier to fit into any vehicle, and less likely to interfere with vehicle components.
** Works best with the PG1404- 14 Bolt APEX Pinion Guard (optional) for JT only
*** This kit requires general welding and fabrication skills. Welding should only be done by a competent welder. Artec Industries and Offroad Elements Inc. imply no guarantees or warranties and are not liable for improper installation
**** Some grinding and fitment may be required when installing this item. Every axle varies slightly and some fabrication may be required