Synergy Manufacturing Chromoly Tie Rod (Wrangler JK 2007-2018)
Chromoly Tie Rod for JK
The Synergy Chromoly Tie Rod is deisgned to be two times stronger than your Jeep Wrangler JK's stock tie rod end. This heavy duty tie rode is made from 1 3/8" 4130 Chromoly tubing and is a 100% bolt on application. The abrasive resistance powder coat finish makes for long lasting life and looks. A maximum of 4.75" backspace wheel or use of a wheel spacer on factory wheels is required for a successful installation.
- Abrasive resistant powder coat for long lasting finish.
- 100% Bolt on - No cutting or welding required.
- Fit requirement: maximum of 4.75" backspace wheel or use of a wheel spacer on factory wheel
- Two (2) Heavy Duty Tie Rod Ends
- One (1) Castle Nut and Cotter Pin
- One (1) Heat Treated Chromoly Tie Rod
- One (1) Grade 8 Pinch Bolt & Hardware
- One (1) Synergy Double Adjuster Sleeve
- One (1) Hex-Style Tube Insert
Jeep Wrangler JK 2 Door (2007-2016)
Jeep Wrangler JK 4 Door Unlimited (2007-2016)
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Works as intended, even the tech at the dealership complimented the product after doing a post install alignment. To quote him "I wish the factory was that simple."
The ends are easy to change out, can align it while on the vehicle. A really nice tie rod.