Synergy Manufacturing Heavy Duty Drag Link (Wrangler JK 2007-2018)
Synergy HD Drag Link Kit for JK
The Synergy Heavy Duty Drag Link Kit is designed to be used at the factory position on the bottom of the knuckle on your Jeep Wrangler JK. If you want to mount to the top of the knuckle, a front track bar bracket is required. This drag link is made from 1 3/8" solid bar and finished with an abrasive resistant powder coat for long life and lasting looks. This is a 100% bolt on applications and a maximum of 4.75" backspacing wheel or use of a wheel spacer on factory wheels is required.
- One (1) drag link
- One (1) drag link flip adapter (for those converting to high steer
- One (1) rod end double adjuster sleeve
- Metal on metal tie rod ends
- Necessary hardware
- Installation instructions
- Fits all models including those with aftermarket JK axle housings
- Larger tubing size than previous drag link
- No factory drag link parts need to be reused
- Abrasion-resistant powder coat finish
- 100% bolt on application
** Please allow a lead time of 6-8 weeks for production and shipping depending on demand
Jeep Wrangler JK 2 Door (2007-2018)
Jeep Wrangler JK 4 Door Unlimited (2007-2018)
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Upgraded this, my tie rod, and my front track bar all together and went with synergy for all of it. I couldn't be happier. Install was simple and I really like the replaceable boots.
I love this Drag link. When I got it I was impressed with how thick it was. Durable looking finish. I also really like how easy it is to adjust your steering wheel, just loosen a bolt and turn the jam nut. Awesome product and Ofroad Elements got it to me in 2 days! Now that's fast shipping.