Rockridge 4WD Flush LED Tail Light Kit w/ Red Lens (Wrangler JK 2007-2018)
The Rockridge 4WD Flush Mount LED Tail Light Conversion Kit is designed to replace your Jeep Wrangler JK's bulky OEM tail light. This kit allows you to remove the OEM tail light assemblies, cut the OEM mounts off, drill 6 holes and bolt on the new adapter plates with stainless steel button head screws. All of this is accomplished for a fraction of the cost of other full systems that are currently on the market.
- Two (2) Aluminum adapter plates that are precision LASER cut & CNC formed
- Twelve (12) stainless steel button head bolts with nylock nuts
- Two (2) DOT approved 4" round flush mount LED Lights RED LENS
- Two (2) rubber grommets
- Two (2) pig tails
- Two (2) ULTRA bright white 7/8" diameter 140 Lumen backup lights
*** Poison Spyder Harnesses (p/n 41-06-010-P, 41-06-010-D) may be added to this kit for an additional price. Please select the harness option you would like. Note, if "none" is selected, your LED tail light kit will ship without a harness***
- Fast Blinker Fix: Due to the low load draw from LED's, the light blink faster to indicate a burnt out light. Load resistors will prevent this.
- Chassis to STT LED: This harness allows for any standard Stop-Turn-Tail (STT) taillight to be wired quickly and easily. The harness features a Jeep JK OEM Female plug on one end that plugs directly into the Jeep's OEM chassis harness.
- License Plate Delete Cover: If removing stock license plate bracket under driver's side tail light, use this to cover the opening in the body.
- Rock Hard 4x4 License Plate Relocation Kit: This kit relocates the license plate to the center of the spare tire - Details Here: Rock Hard 4x4 License Plate
Jeep Wrangler JK 2 Door (2007-2018)
Jeep Wrangler JK 4 Door Unlimited (2007-2018)
Load Resistor Diagram:
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Recently installed this kit on my 2011 2 door and have to say it is a great kit. The instructions were well put together and if you get the harness/resistors you will have everything you need. Installation is pretty straightforward, I would recommend using a Dremel for the minor cutting that you have to do but it shouldn't take long. Make sure you have a good drill bit too. I bedlined the bracket to match my jeep and everything still fit/came out nice. Make sure you use clamps and another set of eyes to level your brackets or they may come out crooked. It helps to remove the spare when you are doing this. The wiring is easy, just make sure you clamp the clips down to insure a proper connection. Getting the lights in the grommet is probably the hardest part of the installation and there is a youtube video up from pandemic that gives you some helpful tips like using dawn to lube up the light and grommet before popping them in. Would also recommend doing this when it is relatively warm out and be prepared to work with it to get them to sit the way you want. The lights are very bright and the small reverse leds are CRAZY bright. The resistors and harness get rid of any fast blink you would otherwise get so if that is a concern be sure to add those to your order. Offroad Elements did a great job keeping me informed and even sent me thank you note for my order. All in all a really nice product and I am very happy.