Rockridge 4WD Flush LED Tail Light Kit w/ Clear Lens (Wrangler JK 2007-2018)
Tail Light Conversion Kit for JK
The Rockridge 4WD Flush Mount LED Tail Light Conversion Kit is designed to replace your Jeep Wrangler JK's bulky OEM tail lights. This kit allows you to remove your factory tail light assemblies, cut the OEM mounts off, drill 6 holes and bolt on the new adapter plates with the included stainless steel button head hardware. All of this is accomplished for a fraction of the cost of other full systems currently on the market!
- Two (2) Aluminum adapter plates that are precision LASER cut & CNC formed,
- Twelve (12) stainless steel button head bolts with nylock nuts,
- Two (2) DOT approved 4" round flush mount LED Lights,
- Two (2) rubber grommets,
- Two (2) pig tails
- Two (2) ULTRA bright white 7/8" diameter 140 Lumen backup lights
*** Poison Spyder Harnesses (p/n 41-06-010-P, 41-06-010-D) may be added to this kit for an additional price. To add, please select the Chassis to LED harness option. Note, if "none" is selected, your LED tail light kit will ship without a harness***
- Fast Blinker Fix: Due to the low load draw from LED's, the light blink faster to indicate a burnt out light. Load resistors will prevent this.
- Chassis to STT LED: This harness allows for any standard Stop-Turn-Tail (STT) taillight to be wired quickly and easily. The harness features a Jeep JK OEM Female plug on one end that plugs directly into the Jeep's OEM chassis harness.
- License Plate Delete Cover: If removing stock license plate bracket under driver's side tail light, use this to cover the opening in the body.
- Rock Hard 4x4 License Plate Relocation Kit: This kit relocates the license plate to the center of the spare tire - Details Here: Rock Hard 4x4 License Plate
Jeep Wrangler JK 2 Door (2007-2016)
Jeep Wrangler JK 4 Door Unlimited (2007-2016)
Load Resistor Diagram:
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I love the lights they look great. I have had a few problems with them mainly with the angle at which they sit can be hard to see the breaks during the day time. Also during the install I was tightening the reverse light bolt and the LED was pulled from the housing. Luckily the light still worked so I was able to push it back in and use it. (Carful tightening those bolts) also the reverse lights are pretty dim and it’s hard to see when backing up but I have lights in my back bumper so it’s not a problem for me. Overall the lights look great and I still recommend them. They look amazing at night and I have gotten lots of compliments on them already.