Reid Racing D30/Rubicon 44 Knuckle Pair- Flipped High Steer Replacement (Wrangler JL & Gladiator JT 2018+)
The new Jeep JL/JT Dana 30/Rubicon 44 knuckles are heavy duty stock replacement knuckles. OEM knuckles are made out of Aluminum. Any amount of serious Off-roading wallows out the ball joint and tie rod tapers leaving the steering dangerously loose and sloppy. Reid Racing knuckles are made from the same high strength ductile iron used in all of our other nearly indestructible steering knuckles. The ductile iron is so rigid that the balljoints & tie rod ends remain firmly locked in place.
- One (1) pair of knuckles
- Uses stock 2018+ brake rotors, caliper, stub shafts and u-joints
- Fits D30, D44 & Mopar & aftermarket axles
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Cast in steering stop prevents stop bolt bending common in OEM knuckles
- Aftermarket high strength axle shafts, u-joints/CV joints and stub shafts can be used
- Antilock brakes, traction control and electronic stability control systems remain fully operations
- Machined drag link arms so it can be used on right hand drive vehicles as well
**** JK knuckles pictured in photos for reference.
***** Please allow a lead time of 6-8 weeks for production and shipping.