Reid Racing D30/Rubicon 44 Driver Side Knuckle (Wrangler JL & Gladiator JT 2018+)
Reid Racing D30/Rubicon 44 Driver Side Knuckle for JL & JT
The new Jeep JL/JT Dana 30/Rubicon 44 knuckles are heavy duty stock replacement knuckles. OEM knuckles are made out of Aluminum. Any amount of serious Off-roading wallows out the ball joint and tie rod tapers leaving the steering dangerously loose and sloppy. Reid Racing knuckles are made from the same high strength ductile iron used in all of our other nearly indestructible steering knuckles. The ductile iron is so rigid that the balljoints & tie rod ends remain firmly locked in place.
- One (1) knuckle
- Uses stock 2018+ brake rotors, caliper, stub shafts and u-joints
- Fits D30, D44 & Mopar & aftermarket axles
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Cast in steering stop prevents stop bolt bending common in OEM knuckles
- Aftermarket high strength axle shafts, u-joints/CV joints and stub shafts can be used
- Antilock brakes, traction control and electronic stability control systems remain fully operations
- Machined drag link arms so it can be used on right hand drive vehicles as weel
** This knuckle has the drag link taper machined from the top so a flipped drag link can be used, putting the drag link on top of the steering arm
*** When the drag link is flipped, it gains 4" of height to perfectly correct the steering geometry for the common 3-4" suspension lift or minimizes additional steering correction for taller suspension lifts. This option requires a "flipped" drag link, available separately. Please note: THE FLIPPED DRAG LINK OPTION DOES NOT FIT OEM JEEP SUSPENSIONS DUE TO CLEARANCE ISSUES. AFTERMARKET SUSPENSION KITS DESIGNED FOR A FLIPPED DRAG LINK MUST BE USED FOR FLIPPED DRAG LINK INSTALLATIONS.
**** JK knuckles pictured in photos for reference.
***** Please allow a lead time of 1-2 weeks for production and shipping.