MetalCloak Overland Flip Step Pair | 2 Door (Wrangler JK & JL 2007+)
Add protection and functionality to your JK & JL Wranglers with MetalCloak’s Overland 2-Door Rocker Flip Steps.
The flip step is made of 1½” x .120 wall steel tube and is reinforced with thick 1/8" steel plate; providing strong protection for your Jeep. The overland rocker flip step requires no body modifications, cutting, or welding; bolts directly to the MetalCloak Rocker Base.
The flip step can be mounted in multiple configurations creating an easy high clearance step or a low profile deflection rub rail.
- One (1) pair of flip steps
- Necessary hardware
- Protection for the 2-Door JK & JL Wranglers
- 1/8" Cold Rolled Steel Plate
- 1½” x .120 Wall Steel Tubing
- Multiple Step Configurations
- All Necessary Hardware
- Comes Raw or Black Texture Powdercoat
- Easy Installation
- Made in the USA
- Estimated installation time: Less than an hour
** The 2 Door Overland & Hardline Rocker Base is required for installation (available separately)
*** PLEASE ALLOW A LEAD TIME OF 4-6 WEEKS FOR PRODUCTION AND SHIPPING DEPENDING ON DEMAND. FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US PRIOR TO ORDERING FOR A CHECK ON INVENTORY