Advanced Driveline Dana 44 HD Axle Housing with Diff Cover (Wrangler JL & Gladiator JT 2020+)
Advanced Driveline HD Dana 44 JL Front Axle Assembly features BEEFY 1/2" tubes, 1/4" & 3/16" brackets, along with heavy duty outer C's. Including our heavy duty nodular iron diff cover to further protect the internals.
Axle Housing Features:
- 1/2" Tube Wall
- High And Low Trackbar Mount Positions
- Heavy Duty Outer C's
- Heavy Duty Differential Covers
- Thick Brackets All Around (Trackbar Bracket, Coil Buckets, Control Arm Mounts, Sway Bar Tabs)
- Increased Caster For Lifted Applications
- This axle does eliminate the factory FAD disconnect. The FAD which is present on all JL and JT Jeeps disconnects left and right front axles from each other when the vehicle is in two-wheel-drive. This sensor will need to be disabled using a TAZER Mini or TAZER Lite.
ARB Air Locker RD117 (30 Spline)
ARB Air Locker RD147 (35 Spline)
Eaton E-Locker 19977-010 (30 Spline), etc.
*This center section is a conventional Dana 44, and does not fit a JL Rubicon factory E-Locker.
Wide-Track 68" WMS vs Narrow-Track 66.5" WMS?
The Rubicon, Sport/Sport S Max Tow Package, and Gladiator JT feature the Wide-Track axles which are 68" WMS (Wheel Mounting Surface), which is 1.5" wider than the Sport/Sport S/Sahara. When selecting your new axle width, it's ideal to match the width of your current or new rear axle.
** AVAILABILITY: THIS ITEM IS NORMALLY IN STOCK. CALL FOR AVAILABILITY, IF NOT IN STOCK PLEASE ALLOW A LEAD TIME OF 6-8 WEEKS FOR PRODUCTION AND SHIPPING DEPENDING ON DEMAND.
*** CUSTOM OPTIONS: Looking for a different variation of components? Brackets left off, loose or tacked in place? We build all of our housings to suite your needs. Contact us today!
Jeep Wrangler JL 2 Door (2018+)
Jeep Wrangler JL 4 Door Unlimited (2018+)
Jeep Gladiator JT (2020+)