Advanced Driveline Dana 44 HD Axle Assembly (Wrangler JL & Gladiator JT 2018+)
Advanced Driveline HD Dana JL Front Axle Assembly features BEEFY 1/2" tubes, 1/4" & 3/16" brackets, along with heavy duty outer C's. Including our heavy duty nodular iron diff cover to further protect the internals. All assemblies are built in-house at our facility in Abington Massachusetts built to your specifications. This axle comes geared & assembled, ready for install!
Axle Housing Features:
- 1/2" Tube Wall
- High And Low Trackbar Mount Positions
- Heavy Duty Outer C's
- Heavy Duty Differential Covers
- Thick Brackets All Around (Trackbar Bracket, Coil Buckets, Control Arm Mounts, Sway Bar Tabs)
- Increased Caster For Lifted Applications
- ARB Air Locker Selectable Differential (PN RD147)
- RCV Performance Axle Shafts (PN CVJ44-JL-35)
- Dynatrac Heavy Duty Ball Joints (PN JP44-2X3050-E)
- Includes OEM Style Spicer Companion Flange, 1310 or 1350 Yoke Depending on Driveshaft
- WMS 68", to Match OEM Rubicon / Gladiator / or Max Tow / Wide Trac Width
- Axles Are Set Up With 10* Of Separation Compared To 6* On The Stock Axle To Improve Pinion Angle
- Adjustable Upper Control Arms -or- Upper/Lower Control Arms Required For Proper Alignment
- This axle does eliminate the factory FAD disconnect. The FAD which is present on all JL and JT Jeeps disconnects left and right front axles from each other when the vehicle is in two-wheel-drive. This sensor will need to be disabled using a TAZER Mini or TAZER Lite.
What package is right for me?
Whenever possible, we always say go big or go home! The 35 Spline axle is typically a standard in a Dana 60 factory axle, and are a much stronger than 30 spline chromoly. If you do decide to go 30 spline depending on your particular application, this is still an oversized 1350 U-Joint as well as chromoly material much stronger than the OEM factory axle shafts.
I have a factory E-Locker in my front axle now, will my factory switch work?
YES! Adding the Z Automotive Z-Locker Controller between your factory locker connector and the new Eaton E-Locker connector will provide factory function.
Narrow-Track vs Wide-Track?
The Rubicon, Sport/Sport S Max Tow Package, and Gladiator JT feature the Wide-Track axles which are 68" WMS (Wheel Mounting Surface), which is 1.5" wider than the Sport/Sport S/Sahara. When selecting your new axle width, it's ideal to match the width of your current or new rear axle.
Contact us any time with questions to help decide what options are best to suite your needs!
** THIS ITEM IS BUILT TO ORDER. PLEASE ALLOW A LEAD TIME OF 6-8 WEEKS FOR PRODUCTION AND SHIPPING DEPENDING ON DEMAND. FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US PRIOR TO ORDERING FOR A CHECK ON INVENTORY
*** THIS CENTER SECTION USES A CONVENTIONAL DANA 44, DOES NOT USE M210 DANA 44™ ADVANTEK® AXLE PARTS