Teraflex Big Brake Kit Package (Wrangler JK 2007-2018)
Big Brake Kit w/ Slotted Rotors for JK
The TeraFlex Big Brake Kit with Slotted Rotors is designed as a factory brake upgrade kit for Jeep Wrangler JK owners who are looking for a performance brake package that will handle the increased braking requirements necessary after larger wheel and tires are added. The oversized twin piston brake caliper provides you with more clamping force and with an increased surface area while decreasing brake fade. The oversized caliper will provide a more efficient method of heat dissipation for an increase in stopping power. The high-performance 13.3" mill-balanced vented rotors keep the system cool for maximum stopping in all road and weather conditions. The dual wheel bolt pattern of 5 on 5" and 5 on 5.5" allows for use on multiple wheel applications. The pads are high performance optimized, providing maximum surface area and reduced brake dust and noise during extreme braking.
- Teraflex 4303420 Front Big Slotted Rotors w/ Dual Piston Calipers & Brackets
- Teraflex 4304460 Rear Big Slotted Rotors w/ Caliper Brackets
- Hawk Performance HB608Y.630 Rear Pads
- Handles increased braking requirements
- Larger Front Calipers Provide more clamping force
- Efficient method of heat dissipation
- Premium e-coat finish for durability and rust-resistance
- Composite resin, semi-metallic pads for increased brake life
Jeep Wrangler JK 2 Door (2007-2018)
Jeep Wrangler JK 4 Door Unlimited (2007-2018)
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Bang for the buck on BBKs, you'd have a hard time beating this kit. Much less pedal pressure required for the same stopping power as stock. Read a few posts where people had issues with warped rotors. I measured the runout on mine at .001 and .0025, no pedal vibration. OE's prices hard to beat as usual.