TeraFlex Alpine IR Long Arm Control Arm Kit | Front Upper | 3-6" Lift (Wrangler JK 2007-2018)
TeraFlex Alpine IR Front Upper Control Arm Kit 3-6" for JK
TeraFlex JK: Alpine IR Long Control Arms and Alpine Long Arm Brackets (NOT INCLUDED) provide complete alignment adjustability for maximum performance on JK Wrangler/Unlimited models with 3-6” lifts. Can be added to an existing suspension lift.
Our innovative IR Bushings provide unrestricted rotation and flex as well as excellent NVH damping. These maintenance-free bushings improve on- and off-road ride quality and performance.
On higher lifts, Alpine Long Arm Brackets reposition the frame-end control arm mounting points to restore near factory orientation to reduce bushing stress during droop and shock load transferred through the control arms.
Must be used with Alpine Long Arm Bracket Kit (# 1957000) – NOT INCLUDED. Our CAD-designed TeraFlex JK: Alpine Long Arm Brackets are engineered for maximum strength. By streamlining the frame-end mounting points, we were able to incorporate both upper and lower mounts in each bracket thus simplifying installation while maintaining a factory appearance.
- One (1) pair of adjustable control arms
- Re-centers axles in the wheel well for proper suspension movement. Can also be used to increase wheelbase
- Full range of movement will not restrict articulation or flex off-road
- Innovative IR Bushings provide unrestricted rotation and flex as well as excellent NVH damping
- Maintenance-free IR Bushings improve on- and off-road ride quality and performance
- Zero maintenance forged threaded joints for smooth quiet flex
- Premium black e-dipped coating on tube and forged rod end housing provides superior durability and corrosion resistance
- Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum clamp collar to secure rod end after length adjustment
- TeraFlex Lifetime Warranty against defects
Control Arm Specs:
• Tube Diameter & Wall: 1-5/8” X 0.157” (42mm X 4mm)
• Factory Length = 18-3/4”
• Min. Length = 27-3/8”
• Max. Length = 28-7/8”
• Axle End = 7/16” (12mm) Bolt
• Frame End = 9/16” (14mm) Bolt
• Thread = 1-1/4”-12 UNF
** Alignment is required