TeraFlex 2.5" Coil Spring Base Lift- No Shocks | 2 Door (Wrangler JL 2018+)
It's pretty obvious that adding extra ground clearance is one of the first things Jeepers consider when they plan on taking their Wrangler off-road. TeraFlex is one of the best in the business and they design quality components to do just that. The simple, traditional, no-frills 2.5" Coil Spring Base Lift Kit has all of the basic parts you'll need to tackle the trails. Even if you're just looking to throw on some larger tires to give your JL a more aggressive look or stance, this 2.5" kit is more than enough to accommodate tires up to 35".
TeraFlex designed this kit to tackle more difficult terrain, but not at the cost of on-road handling. This is a major point to consider especially if your off-road rig doubles as your daily driver. They've also gone to great lengths to make sure that their system will provide properly developed suspension geometry, roll center, and load tuning to ensure performance and drivability.
- Front coil spring pair
- Rear coil spring pair
- Front bump stop extensions
- Rear bump stop extensions with mounting plates & straps
- Front extended sway bar links
- Rear extended sway bar end links
- Necessary hardware
- Installation instructions
- Drivability for both on and off road conditions
- Provides off road performance without sacrificing on road handling
- Higher clearance allows for larger tires
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Estimated installation time: 4-5 hours
Tire Size Recommendations:
* Maximum diameter for Sport/Sahara (w/ 3" front & 2.5" rear bump stops): 35"
* Maximum diameter for Rubicon (w/ 2" front & rear bump stops): 35"
* Maximum diameter for Rubicon (w/ 2.5" front & 3" rear bump stops): 37"