TeraFlex 2.5" Alpine CT2 Suspension- No Shocks | 2 Door (Wrangler JL 2018+)
The Teraflex 2.5” Alpine CT2 Short Arm Suspension System is based off the Sport ST lift kit with a full set of Alpine control arms for more adjustability. With the option of all three series of SP2 Falcon Shocks, you can tune the suspension in your Jeep Wrangler JL to fit your driving style perfectly. Cross-Trail lift kits also include an adjustable front track bar and rear track bar bracket to work with the control arms when properly re-aligning the axles under the Jeep. Any tires up to 37” (with the Rubicon fender flares) can be accommodated using the included modular bump stop kit.
- Front & rear coil springs
- Front & rear upper control arms
- Front & rear lower control arms
- Front track bar
- Rear track bar bracket
- Progressive bump stop kit with pad extension & shim kits
- Front sway bar disconnects
- Rear sway bar end links
- Front spring perches
- Necessary hardware
- Installation instructions
- Allows for more flexibility and control off road with the correct geometry and wheelbase
- Bolt on application- no welding or special tools required
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Estimated installation time: 9-10 hours
Tire Fitment Requirements:
* Sport/Sahara (w/ 3" front & 2.5" rear bump stop extensions and shims (included): 35"
* Rubicon (w/ 2" front & rear bump stop extensions (included): 35"
* Rubicon (w/ 2.5" front & 3" rear bump stop extensions and shims (included): 37"
** Requires aftermarket wheels with 4.75" of backspacing or less- or offset wheel adapters for stock wheels (not included)
*** Models with plastic bumpers require removal of bumper to fender wind deflector/splash guards to fit 35" tires
**** Requires longer shocks (not included)- Falcon performance shocks recommended
***** PLEASE ALLOW A LEAD TIME OF 2-4 WEEKS FOR PRODUCTION AND SHIPPING DEPENDING ON DEMAND. FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US PRIOR TO ORDERING FOR A CHECK ON INVENTORY