Synergy Adjustable Front Track Bar (Wrangler JK 2007-2018)
Synergy Front Adjustable Track Bar for JK
The Synergy MFG Front Adjustable Track Bar is designed to center the front axle when running a suspension lift on your Jeep Wrangler JK. This track bar is bent to clear most aftermarket differential covers and retains the factory mounting bolts and hardware for ease of installation. This part is required when using their front track bar relocation bracket for lifts taller than 4.5". The double adjuster sleeve and pinch bolt assembly allows for adjustment of the track bar length without removing the control arm mounting bolt. This kit uses basic hand tools for installation and is also available in Right Hand Drive (RHD) vehicles.
- Made from high quality 1-1/4" 1018 CR Solid Round Barstock with an abrasive resistant powder coat finish.
- Heavy duty heat treated chromoly rod end at axle end
- 100% bolt on components assures an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools
- One (1) Grade 8 Pinch Bolts & Hardware
- One (1) Synergy Double Adjuster Sleeve
- One (1) Synergy Jeep JK Front Track Bar
- One (1) Heavy Duty Heat Treated Chromoly Rod End
** Replacement rod end is JMXL12T and the replacement bushings are P/N 4306-01
*** Please allow a lead time of 4-6 weeks for production and shipping depending on demand. Feel free to contact us prior to ordering for a check on inventory.