Smittybilt Gen2 XRC Cable Winch - 9.5K
9,500 Lb Capacity Cable Winch
The Smittybilt Gen2 XRC Cable Winch with 9.5K pulling capacity is designed to get your vehicle out of every situation, every time, guaranteed. This winch features a series wound 6.6 HP motor and 3-stage planetary gear system for increased pulling power and lightning fast speeds. Finished in a rugged, UV-resistant matte black coating with stainless steel hardware and oversized aluminum crossbars, this package provides you with a great looking system that will last a lifetime. Included is a heavy dudty winch controller, four-way roller fairlead, forged steel tow hook and redesigned solenoid box that can be mounted in 3 different locations for maximum versatility.
- Rated Line Pull: 9,500 lbs. (4,309kgs) single-line
- Lifetime mechanical warranty
- 3 year electrical warranty
- Remote Control: Included
- Motor: 6.6hp Series Wound
- Control: Remote Switch, 12’ (3.7m) lead
- Gear Train: 3-Stage Planetary
- Gear Ratio: 161.28:1
- Fairlead: 4-Way Roller
- Waterproofing: IP67 Rating
- Weight: 78.0 lbs. (38.0Kgs)
- Bolt Pattern: 10.0" x 4.50"
- Brake: Automatic In-Drum
- Overall Dimensions (L x W x H): 22.3" x 5.4" x 9.4"
- Drum Size: Diameter 2.5"
- Cable Type: Wire Rope
- Cable: 93.5’ 5/16" Diameter
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is the second Smittybilt winch I have had and it worked as advertised. It was simple to install. Everything went together and hooked up very simply. The first time I used it, it had already been submerged in mud and water and pulled three vehicles out flawlessly. One of the pulls was a Toyota 4 Runner for the full length of the cable through bumper deep mud and muck. The winch didn't overheat or hickup during the entire pull. Very satisfied with this product.