Smittybilt Delta-Series Forged Snatch Block
The Smittybilt Forged Snatch Block is designed using forged steel Construction. This Snatch Block is treated with a durable E-coat exterior finish which provides maximum protection and reliability against wear and abrasion.The Snatch Block has a Debris trap in the pulley to ensure the maximum life of the pulley and bearing surfaces. This heavy-duty Snatch block has a work load limit max of 36,000 lbs. You can lubricate the pulley shaft with the included zerk fitting by using a grease gun. The Snatch Block has a unique functional JAW movement allowing attachment to shackles or fixed eyelet recovery gear. This Snatch Block is able to accept both wire and synthetic rope. A Patented self locking/engaging feature helps prevent disengaging during operational use. Smittybilt backs the Delta-Series recovery items with a Lifetime structural and a 5-year warranty on the finish.
- One (1) snatch block
- Work load limit max is 36,000 lbs.
- Patented self locking/engaging feature to help prevent disengaging during operation
- You can lubricate the pulley shaft with the included zerk fitting by using a grease gun
- Can double the pulling power of any winch or change your pulling direction without damaging the wire or rope.
- Compatible with both steel and synthetic line
- Lifetime warranty on structure
- 5-year warranty on finish