Rough Country 4.5" Suspension Lift with Strut Spacers & N3 Shocks (Tundra 2007-2015)
Rough Country 4.5" Suspension with Strut Spacers & N3 Shocks for Tundra
Take your Toyota Tundra to the next level with Rough Country's 4.5in Suspension Lift for 07 & up models. With heavy-duty components and a high-clearance design, this kit offers aggressive looks, unparalleled off-road performance, and enough ride height to run up to 35in tires.
Instantly gain a meaner lifted and level stance with high-quality equipment that's made to handle the hazards of high-performance while withstanding the test of time. A set of durable lifted knuckles, high-clearance front and rear crossmembers, upper strut spacers, and long-lasting, fabricated rear blocks give you plenty of lift and uncompromised toughness.
This all-inclusive kit features everything you need to take your Tundra off the tread and through the trenches; featuring steering stops, brake line brackets, differential drop brackets, sway-bar drop brackets, and anything else one would need to keep everything working at optimum angles after lifting. Best of all, you can get up and running with Rough Country's 4.5in Toyota Tundra Lift at a price that won't break the bank!
- Lifted knuckles
- Strut spacers
- Front & rear crossmembers
- Steering stops
- Differential drop brackets
- Bump stop brackets
- Sway bar brackets
- Lower skid plate
- Fabricated lift blocks
- Brake line brackets
- N3 rear shocks
- Necessary hardware
- Installation instructions
- Unmatched ground clearance due to high clearance crossmember design
- 100% precision laser-cut materials used in latest computer aided design process
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Will work with factory 18" or larger wheels
- No strut disassembly or strut compressor required for installation
- Fabricated lift blocks are stronger and offer a longer life span than cast blocks
- No modification to the stock differential mounts, drivetrain or exhaust needed
- Estimated installation time: 8-10 hours
Recommended Tire Size: 35x12.5R18
Recommended Wheel Backspacing: 6 3/16"
** Does NOT fit Pro Series, Rock Warrior or XSP-X models
*** Minor cutting and drilling is required
**** 18" or larger wheels are required
***** Wheels can accommodate tires no wider than 11.5"
****** In some cases, minor trimming may be needed to clear 35" tires
Toyota Tundra (2007-2015)