RockJock Rear Upper Control Arms (Gladiator JT 2020+)
The RockJock® Johnny Joint® Rear Upper Control Arm Set for all Jeep® JT Gladiator models provides you with extremely heavy duty, adjustable length control arms to replace your factory control arms. Adjustable arms are a must for aligning lifted vehicles to get your pinion angle specs. in check!
These arms feature RockJock’s 2 ½” Johnny Joints with massive 1 1/4" threads! The original and most durable high-articulation urethane suspension joint on the market, Johnny Joints feature a smooth steel ball that pivots inside a proprietary urethane shell to provide over 30 degrees (per joint) of quiet, shock dampening articulation - without the excessive deflection found in soft rubber-based “flex joints”. Johnny Joints deliver a smooth, comfortable on-road ride with the ultimate in off-road capability. They are so trusted, that they are used by multiple commercial suspension companies, for both street and off-road suspension systems.
Arms are fully greasable and are finished in semi-gloss black powder coat.
- One (1) pair of rear upper control arms
- Closed – 16.535”
- Extended - 19.295”
- Factory hardware is retained to attach arms to the axle and the chassis.
- Arms are fabricated from 1.625” x .250” wall DOM steel tubing.
- Adjusters feature 1.25”-12 RH & LH threads.
- Johnny Joint ends are fully rebuildable – should the need arise.