RockJock Front Antirock Sway Bar Kit with Forged Arms (Wrangler TJ/LJ 1997-2006)
Increase off-road traction by balancing and distributing the weight over all four tires. The RockJock Anti-Rock Sway Bar Kit replaces the stock sway bar. You can set the Anti-Rock's firmness to your personal liking. Choose one of five stiffness settings to perform both on the street or on the trail or change to a loose setting for extreme off-road use. The beauty of the design lies in its extreme flexibility to allow the front axle to remain connected to the frame via the sway bar and thus allowing the rear sway bar to work against the front sway bar.
- One (1) pair of front sway bars
- Necessary hardware
- Installation instructions
- SAE 4130 heat treated steel
- Direct replacement for factory sway bar
- No need to disconnect for offroading
- Estimated installation time: 1-3 hours
** Jeeps will have more body roll than stock. This sway bar can be used on the street but it will not provide the same performance as the stock setup.