Rock Jock Rear Antirock Sway Bar Kit (Gladiator JT 2020+)
The Antirock® sway bar helps free up suspension articulation to increase off-road traction. The Antirock sway bar is designed to directly replace the vehicle's stock rear sway bar and does not require disconnecting for off-road use.
The sway bar is made of 4130 heat treated chromoly for ultimate strength, which is the same quality used in professional off-road competition sway bars.
- One (1) rear chromoly sway bar
- Bolt on frame brackets
- HD adjustable length heim jointed sway bar links
- Bolt on differential brackets
- Forged chromoly sway bar arms
- Adjustable sway bar links
- Necessary hardware
- Installation instructions
- Complete bolt on application
- Laser cut & fabricated
- Sway bar mounts bolt into existing holes in the sides of the frame rails and links attach to the new bolt on differential mounts
** Antirock sway bar equipped vehicles will exhibit more body roll than vehicles equipped with the stock sway bar. Antirock sway bars may be used on the street however they do not provide the same handling characteristics as the stock sway bar
*** Minor inner fender trimming is necessary