Oracle Lighting Oculus 9" Bi-LED Projector Headlight Pair with ColorSHIFT Controller (Wrangler JL & Gladiator JT 2018+)
Stylish, incredibly bright, DOT SAE compliant Oculus 9" Bi-LED Projector Headlights for your Jeep Wrangler JL or Gladiator JT are here! Aesthetically, these LED headlights look like a wicked custom setup which is sure to draw the eyes, and envy, of fellow Jeepers and car enthusiasts alike. Throwing down 3200 lumens low, 4800 lumens high, in a 5500K color temp these lights will pierce through the darkness to reveal obstacles and wildlife ahead. The Bi-LED projector design allows for a very bright output while not blinding oncoming traffic (when aimed properly) due to the sharp cutoff. These headlights draw only 36-watts which is a significantly lower power demand than your factory headlights - all while providing brighter light output. They utilize both passive and active cooling methods to keep the LED operating temps low - which extends their life. Installs using factory mounting hardware. Wiring is Plug & Play into the factory connector without additional relays or harnesses. Wiring of the halo-ring requires just a ground and simple add-a-fuse which is included in this kit.
ColorSHIFT BC1 is Bluetooth and uses your phone & a free app to control the lighting. To have different colors for each zone (Outer halo, inner halo, projector backlight), you need to purchase the ColorSHIFT 2.0 or purchase the BC1 or WiFi with 2 additional controller units (sold separately).
- One (1) pair of headlights
- Plug-and-Play harness
- Add-a-Fuse and ground wiring
- DOT compliant
- Unique in both aesthetics and output
- 3200 lumens of night piercing output on low beam/4800 lumens on high beam
- ColorSHIFT allows for complete lighting color and pattern control
- Multiple ColorSHIFT controller options available
- ColorSHIFT BC1 is Bluetooth and uses your phone & a free app to control the lighting. To have different colors for each zone (outer halo, inner halo, projector backlight) you need to purchase the ColorSHIFT 2.0 model or BC1 with 2 additional controller units (sold here)
- 2 year limited warranty
- Estimated installation time: 2-3 hours
** The ColorSHIFT features are intended for offroad "show" use only and are not compliant for street use. Most states require forward-facing lighting to be white or amber when on public roads.
*** Installation of ColorSHIFT requires the run of additional wiring