MetalCloak Duroflex Control Arms- Front Lower (Wrangler JK 2007-2018)
MetalCloak Duroflex™ Lower Control Arms for the JK Jeep Wrangler. Built for strength and formed for clearance, the 1.5" DOM arms are equipped with adjustable threaded Forged ends that can take trail abuse. Fitted with Duroflex Joints, these arms offer the best NVH properties that can be found.
Strong DOM tubing is carefully crafted for tire clearance and durability. The adjustable threaded rod ends are Forged that give a 37% higher fatigue strength over inferior cast parts, this EXTRA rock bashing strength will hold up to whatever you throw at em.
Fitted with Duroflex™ Joints, the only vulcanized elastomer, self-centering joint enhanced with DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber – providing incredible durability with more misalignment in the control arms and better vibration dampening than anything else available. Exclusive to MetalCloak (see detailed info in the main body).
MetalCloak “components” have been proven safe with the FMVSS certificate of safety configured with 37" tires, full body armor and suspension lift.
- One (1) pair of front lower control arms
- CNC formed 1-5/8" .25 DOM steel lower control arms
- Adjustable forged threaded ends
- High clearance bends
- Duroflex joints enforced with Kevlar
- Vibration dampening and self centering
- 68 degrees of articulation
- Maintenance-free and easily rebuildable
- Gold zinc plated
- Designed for maximum up and down travel
- Estimated installation time: 1 hour
** PLEASE ALLOW A LEAD TIME OF 1-2 WEEKS FOR PRODUCTION AND SHIPPING DEPENDING ON DEMAND. FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US PRIOR TO ORDERING FOR A CHECK ON INVENTORY