Lange Originals Crank Hoist-A-Top- 2 Door (Wrangler JL 2018+)
Every year, when the seasons change, it’s time to switch from your hardtop to a soft top. This is every Wrangler owner’s least favorite part of owning a Jeep. Instead of dreading the switch, make it a breeze with the Lange Originals Crank Hoist-A-Top. Without the use of a hardtop hoist, it takes multiple people to remove a Jeep hardtop. However, with the assistance of one of Lange Original’s Hoist-A-Tops you can easily take the top off your Wrangler JL alone. The balanced steel frame easily lifts and stores factory and aftermarket hardtops. With rubber coated hooks, you do not need to worry about damaging or modifying your hardtop. Lange Original’s rear Smart Hook™ ensures that the rear lift gate glass stays closed and out of the way for storage.
- One (1) Hoist-A-Top
- Manual crank winch
- Necessary hardware
- Features rubber coated hooks and foam padding to avoid marring or scratching your hard tops finish
- Can be used to store your hard top up in the air, and out of the way
- Compatible with any garage, carport, barn or shed between 7' and 20' ceilings
- 1 year limited warranty
- Estimated installation time: 1-2 hours
- Electric drill with 3/8" bit
- Phillips screwdriver
- Adjustable wrench
- Measuring tape
** Minor drilling of your garage ceiling is required. No drilling of your Jeep is needed.
*** Minimum ceiling height: 7'
**** Maximum ceiling height: 20'
***** Please allow a lead time of 3-5 business days for shipping, depending on availability.