Fox Racing 2.5 Front Factory Series Internal Bypass Shocks with External Reservoir | 2.5-4" (Wrangler JK 2007-2018)
The FOX Racing Shox 2.5 Factory Race Series Internal Bypass shocks for Wrangler JK delivers patented race-dominating position sensitive damping technology and performance into a hassle free bolt-on kit which even includes reservoir brackets. Patented, position sensitive Internal Bypass technology contains internal passages that allow fluid to bypass the piston through regulated ports as it moves through the travel. The only direct replacement kits on the market that provide for a plush predictable ride with the ability to ramp up damping force for extreme use. Utilizing the same technology as FOX championship winning Trophy Truck shocks to maximize the entire wheel travel, take larger hits, and deliver bigger grins. These Shocks also come equipped with a Dual Speed Compression adjustment knob for the most perfect suspension tuning and ride quality control. A simple rotation on either of the two adjuster knobs allows for 10 separate low-speed and 12 high-speed compression levels. A black anodized aluminum reservoir increases cooling efficiency.
- One (1) pair of front shocks
- Body: Smooth-bore, clear coated, zinc plated, honed seamless alloy bodies.
- Components: Black anodized 6061-T6 billet aluminum.
- Shaft: 7/8 hard chrome plated stainless steel.
- Piston: Race developed with a high flow piston design.
- Valving: Application specific valving to maximize offroad performance.
- Seals: Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal and scraper seal.
- Oil: Specially formulated to deliver optimum performance at all temperatures.
- Reservoir: External.
- Nitrogen pressure
- Compression valving
- Rebound valving
- Dual Speed Compression (DSC)
** PLEASE ALLOW A LEAD TIME OF 4-6+ WEEKS FOR PRODUCTION AND SHIPPING DEPENDING ON DEMAND. FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US PRIOR TO ORDERING FOR A CHECK ON INVENTORY