FOX 2.0 Series Front Gen2 Bump Stop Pair (Wrangler JL & Gladiator JT 2018+)
Inspired by it's off-road racing predecessors, the new Factory Race Series bump stop combines race proven technology with new, cutting-edge features to provide increased damping performance and bottom out control in the last few inches of suspension travel.
The threaded body allows you to adjust the mounting height to fine-tune when the bump stop engages during up travel, preventing harsh bottom outs. An Internal Floating Piston (IFP) in the shaft separates the oil and nitrogen to prevent cavitation and bucking while the negative coil spring softens initial impacts and harsh top outs. The integrated FOX AIR VALVE (FAV) is located at the bottom of the shaft for easy access and is protected by the replaceable strike pad.
Factory Series bump stops allow you to use every inch of suspension travel without harsh bottoming.
- One (1) pair of front bump stops
- Necessary hardware
- Threaded, impact extruded, black anodized, CNC machined 6061 T6 billet aluminum
- Replaceable Delrin strike pad
- 4130 steel shaft with Internal Floating Piston (IFP) for increased damping performance
- Heavy duty powdered steel piston
- Tunable, velocity sensitive deburred valve stems
- Redundant seal pack system, main seal, wiper seal and scraper seal
** Please allow a lead time of 3-4 weeks for production and shipping depending on demand. Feel free to contact us prior to ordering for a check on inventory