ProGrip™ Brake System for JK
The Dynatrac ProGrip™ Brake System is designed to provide your Jeep Wrangler JK with significant braking improvement during off roading and daily driving. This kit offers balanced braking, decreased nose dive and improves the control of your vehicle in mild and hard braking conditions. Installation of this brake system does not require opening the brake hydraulics which avoids the hassle of bleeding the brakes after installation is complete.
- One (1) pair of front rotors
- One (1) pair of rear rotors
- Caliper brackets
- Front and rear brake pads
- Installation instructions
- 13.5" front rotors with unique pillar-vented cooling design
- 14.25" rear rotors with integral parking brake surface
- Caliper brackets designed using CAD/FEA and advanced engineering tools
- Front and rear brake pads provide optimum friction performance
- Fits JKs with 17" wheels (wheel spacers are required for 17" factory wheels) and almost all aftermarket wheels without spacers
** This kit does not fit the Mickey Thompson Sidebiter II wheels due to the unusual inner profile of those wheels.
** If you have 17" wheels and would like to confirm that this system will work with them, feel free to give us a call.